Hi Linda,

I’ve noticed that some of the files are not working too. Yet if you give me
enough information I will contact them for you.

eliseu

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Linda Lemas
Enviada: sexta-feira, 24 de Fevereiro de 2012 21:23
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Museu da Emigração Açoriana (Azorean
Imigration Museum) - Ribeira Grande

What does "Fazer o download do Requerimento completo" mean?  I don't
speak/read Portuguese.
I found my grandfather's and greatgrandfather's names, but can't extract the
download.  It's
zipped (I can unzip), but I get a message saying the compressed folder is
invalid or corrupted.

Thanks,
Linda