To: <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Grandfathers Birth Place WOW Thank you!!!

Gayle,
Not an intrusion what so ever!!  I am so happy, enamored, enthralled excited
....   to find all of  this info.

I don't think my grandfather stayed long in Massachusetts.
He was in SF bay area as early as 1914

I have to confirm this but:
I do have family from "I believe" from my Grandfathers Sister Francisca from
MV,  it must be her daughter ?
Married name was Pat Amaral, she wrote "They ploughed the seas: Profiles of
Azorean master mariners"
I also read that Gil and Pat Amaral have a book or log of Portuguese
tombstones in New Bedford
This is new all new to me, I never met PAt, but she contacted some of my
long lost cousins about 20 years ago.

Thank you
Greg

-----Original Message----- From: Gayle Machado