Greg,

So the grandparents divorced? Then he married Pauline?

I'll look for more on this. I have a similar stuation in my family. My
grandmother's sister had a boy hit by a car and killed in San Antonio in
1935. When I

traveled there to meet my great aunt , the family gave me his photo album.
They didn't know what to do with it, but couldn't just throw it out, so I
have it now.

On the Victorino and Quiteria marriage, you'll see it was January 1888, and
Manuel was born in October. I believe they are his natural parents.

I'm looking forward to reading the book, many people have recommended it to
me.

Eric Edgar