On page 167 Right (or 168 left side) of the casamentos reads:

Bonafacio Furtado filho de Francisco Fernandes e Clara de Ascencao com
Maria de Rezende filha de Francisco de Rezende e Apolonia de Pimentel
todos naturais e moradores nesta lugar de FDT. Testamunhas: Joze de
Rezende Curvelo viuvo de Maria Moniz e Joze de Senra casado com
Brizida de Rezende. So after comparing the names and the writing of
this priest, I conclude that the witnesses were Joze de Senra (Joze is
what looked like Jacob) e sua mulher Brizida Francisca who also goes
by the name of Brizida de Rezende. Look throughout the records and you
will see this really slanted Joze by the same priest! Rodrigues
mentions that the Resendes line from Faial da Terra are related in
this time period, in fact, to the line of the same witness, Joze de
Rezende Curvelo.

Eresendes, which line are you tracking?

JR