Thanks everyone.  I'm tracking the Rez(s)endes line which also branches to
Fernandes on my Paternal side.  I also have Rez(s)endes on my Maternal
side.  I have alot of names from research that was given to me and that I
have found on my own.  I'm now looking for all the actual records from the
CCA site and trying to fill in gaps.