________________________________
 De: Dolores Coyle <dolores.co...@gmail.com>
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 9 de Maio de 2012 11:46
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: surnames

Here is one of the articles:  If you are interested, email and I will send you
the file.

Dolores Coyle

Population Structure of Sao Miguel Island, Azores: A Surname
StudyBranco, Claudia C.
Mota-Vieira, Luisa.Human Biology, Volume 75, Number 6, December 2003, pp.
929-939 (Article)

Several years ago I read a scientific study that was posted online