Hello there,

My name is Marcelo and I am researching my family roots in Azores. My
grandmother, just before she died,  told me that her great grandfather name
was João do Rego de Viveiros, from Ilhéus, Azores. As I am quite new on
this, I would like to know if anyone could tell me where I can begin my
research on "Rego de Viveiros". So far I have found lots of referencies to
"Viveiros Rego". Could it mean that my grandmother got confused about the
surname ? Any direction I will be very grateful.

Thank you !