Is anyone else having problems signing in? I haven't been able to see my
results because it won't take my password nor the one they sent me when I said
I forgot my password. JoElayne Ferre' Johnson

________________________________
 From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
To: Azores Genealogy <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:59 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Tree DNA results that came in on Thursday

The Family Finder results that came in on Thursday....something is a little bit
off.  I don't think that the last batch of results is talking to the ENTIRE
database.  And so many people have few or no matches at all!  Or portions are
missing (someone with a lot of Jewish had her mom's come in with the last batch
and her mom has no Jewish and that's where the Jewish line is!)  I'll report
this to FTDNA Friday morning.

Achada