Hi Carol,

If you put some specific information about those you are researching from the
areas you mention for our group members to see. You may find someone in the
group who can add to your research. There are some of us researching these area
with family information that may not be found on line. Maybe no one will know
your persons of interest, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Good Luck.

Emil

Emil Silveira

Currently Researching:

Names and Places;