Came across a promotion by AncestrybyDNA for $97 (regularly $195) for an
AncestrybyDNA test, with results available online.

Here's what is says:

"Swab the inside of your cheek and send it in for analysis; your DNA sample
will be tested for your complete ancestral makeup based on your chromosomes,
giving you results of your full ancestry -- instead of just simple
information based on your direct maternal and paternal lines. Your ancestral
origins will be quantified in percentages across four population groups:
Indigenous American, European, East Asian, and African. With a personalized
ancestry test certificate and a detailed manual to explain and interpret
your results available online, you will have a clearer picture of where you
come from -- and possibly be able to close the book on some family
mysteries."

Anyone know of the pros or cons with this one?  Is the information
interchangeable?  From what I can see, it may be just a certificate with
your percentages of where they show you're from and that's it, but I'm not
for sure.

Robin Borba Besotes

Researching:  Borba, Bettencourt, Matos, Da Rosa, Jacinto, Jorge, Souto

Islands:  Terceira, Sao Jorge, Pico, Faial, Flores

California Towns:  Turlock, Crowslanding, San Jose, Milpitas, Tres Pinos,
Hollister, Watsonville, Half Moon Bay

 <http://www.facebook.com/RobinBesotes> Description: Facebook Coffee Icon