  From: Tish M
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 12:22 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Gaspar de Braga, Ilha de Santa Maria

  If possible I would like some help with this translation.
  This is what I can make out, but I know it's far from correct.

  "On the twenty five day of May of 1689... (the priest's name) buried Gaspar
de Bragua, son of Francisco Raposo and of Isabel Nunes ? ? Pirera, son of
Francisco Vas (Veigas?) and of Maria de Sousa...Francisco d Andrade Cuevea,
Ingnacio d Andrade ? and Maria ? wife of Manoel Soares Gracio, and ? d' Andrade
wife of Gaspar d Andrade ..."

  As you can see the translation is far from complete or correct.
  Any help would be appreciated.

  --
  sfig
  Researching