Shirley and Cheri;  Thanks to both of you for helping me with this one.  I
do have a couple more questions though.

Do you have any idea why they have indicated a date after the priest's name?
I have not seen this before.

Also, at the bottom it says something like: they were joined in marriage on
the 3rd of the current month but; at the top it says the 7th.  Which date
were they actually married?  I have usually seen at the bottom something
like "it was as above on the current day, month and year."

I have also asked someone else for his ideas on the above but; thought it
wouldn't hurt to see what others had to say so, any help you can give would
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Sam in CA  (for 2 more days!)