De: Eliseu Pacheco <eliseuman...@gmail.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Matriz Vila Franca, S. Miguel or S. Pedro, VF
Para: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Sexta-feira, 19 de Outubro de 2012, 13:05

Hi Group!
Try to find out where are the documentation of the PROCLAMAS for that time
period of missing marriages. If you can find where these documents are there is
a possibility of recovering the marriages info. In Ribeira Grande the documents
of the PROCLAMAS are searchable at the Municipal Library...
I will try to ask ... No promisses though! Most of the times people from
outside get more then we locals do!

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva