Hi Marcio

thank you for the info. There is a bit of confusion about the generations
here but I believe I am on the right track.

My GGGrandfather Christiano Machado Pereira married twice - 2 sisters
Victorina Rosa and Perpetua Rosa (b 1825 and 1828).
The parents of the two sisters were Manuel de Sousa Machado and Vitorina de
Jesus as per the marriage records.

I have been searching for the marriage of Manuel and Victorina (the
elder) prior to 1825 when Victorina (the younger) was born. and that's when
I came across the marriage of Perpetua Rosa and Manuel de Sousa Machado in
1816 - as per the link. I figured this is too much of a co-incidence and
now believe that GGGGrandfather Manuel de Sousa Machado also married two
sisters Perpetua Rosa and Victorina Rosa. Those female names are not all
that common in the records. I haven't found the marriage (2nd marriage) of
Manuel and Victorina (1) as yet but the same set of parents would confirm
that they are also sisters.

Does that make sense??

It's very exciting. thank  you to Pam too.

Diane Donnon
South Australia