Rosa Legitimate daughter of Jose Vieira, Laborer, native of Quatro
Ribeiras and Rosa Candida, native of Matriz Santa Cruz.  Baptised 15 Nov.
1869, Born 11 Sept 1869. Residence: 3rd Rua do Paul
Paternal grandparents, Sebastiao Vieira and Josefa Marianna
Maternal grandparents Antonio Rodrigues and Candida Rosa
NOtes in Margin: Died in this freguesia on 2 Oct. 1950
MNK