Diane,

A genealogist may have some recommendations but I would start by
searching for her birth record to confirm parents.  Check for this
couple's children's birth records starting from Sep 16th, date of her
death which could have been due to childbirth.  You may be able to
obtain information from godparents names that could point in the right
direction.  Also their marriage record if you don't already have it.

Middle names are a marker but not always accurate.  I have a ggmother
that ended up with 3 different middle names.

Margaret