From: Karen Boggs <kabogg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:55:36 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Evaristo Amaral from Soa Miguel - Averiro

Manuel J Duarte, Maria Carreira, their children Maria Duarte 6, Manuel J Duarte
III 3, Georgina Duarte 1, my GG's sister Rosalina the arrived in Honolulu and
the 6 year old died during quarantine.  Not sure where she is buried still
searching.  At some point went to the Big Island and my grandmother was born in
1908 in Hakalau.  They moved again at some point to Kauai cause her brother was
born in Lihue.  They left Hawaii in 1913 and settled in Oakland.