I am looking for information on my great Grandfather Evaristo Amaral, born
abt 1875 Sao Miguel, Averiro. He and his wife Maria Jose Medeiros came to
Hawaii aboard the SS Suveric Dec. 1, 1906. He had 6 children, Manuel
Everisto (my grandfather), Mary, Serafin, Seraphina, Everist, and Theresa.
I would appreciate any information. I can track him back to the Suveric but
no further.