It looks like he was from Nordestinho, Sao Miguel island.
Good luck with your research.
Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William Tacherra
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Translation

  Shirley,Thank you, I am finding it difficult to follow the posts on the
forum,  I found the passport info at site provided by one of the member, I live
in californi also just north of San Francisco,  Bill

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1906-1907/PASSAPORTES-PDL-1906-1907_item1/P20.html

  Jacintho Teixeira, age 42 is down on line 32 passport # 4440  it shows Maria
as being 32 I cant make out the Column headings on the second page and I don't
speak let alone read portuguese though before I went to grammar school I spoke
portuguese an no english