George,

There is a place in New Bedford that can help you. My old computer crashed
a few months ago and I kept on getting the blue screen of death. I took it
to this place on Allen st and the guys there were able to recover 8 years
worth of pictures, music and files for me!
- Cheryl

Cheryl Lawrence  508-951-2657