Have you considered filing a comment or complaint with Ancestry.com
directly?  I find many time, when I haven't received a comment and I look
at the last time they were online, it has been a considerable amount of
time.  Could be they haven't logged in for sometime.  Often CA is confused
with Canada and people don't recognize it's California or visa versa.

Good luck,
Robin Borba Besotes

*Researching*:  Borba, Bettencourt, Matos, Da Rosa, Jacinto, Jorge, Souto

*Islands*:  Terceira, Sao Jorge, Pico, Faial, Flores

*California Towns*:  Turlock, Crowslanding, San Jose, Milpitas, Tres Pinos,
Hollister, Watsonville, Half Moon Bay