From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
robertjm
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 4:39 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help please

Hi all,

I'm finally trying to locate some Azorean records for my ancestors, and am
starting with dates for people who I already have info for. Not sure whether
I succeeded on this person, or not, so would love some help.

The record is from Lajes baptisms for an Antonio from October 1862. I can
tell its October, and that was the first name. But what is the date and the
name? The person I'm looked for is named ANTONIO RODRIGUES CARDIN (or
CARDIM). The dates that I have seen in indexes have him being born on
October 5th or 6th, in 1862.

Thanks for any help people want to give me on this.

Robert