Hi Lee,

Wow, you are catching on to the crazy handwriting really well now!

The bride is Isabel Silveira Laurenanna.

Groom's parents: Antonio Silveira Euadros (I haven't seen that surname
before.  Maybe it's a Sao Jorge island name) and you have the mom right.

Bride's parents: Antonio Silveira Jordão and you have the mom right.

The date:
1) Aos nove dias do mes de setem_
2) bro do anno de mil novecentos
3) e um....

1) On the (contraction in Portuguese: Aos) 9 day of the (contraction in
Portuguese: do) month of Septem-
2) ber of the year of 1000 900
3) and 1

The hyphen in this style of Portuguese handwriting looks more like an
underscore (__) and his is faint.

Line 14) elle de idade trinta e tres an_
15) nos

14) he of the age 30 and 3 years
15) years (hyphenated)

Line 19) de idade vinte seis annos
of the age 20 6 years (for the bride)

Looks like the bride is literate and can sign her name on the next page.

You're doing really well on the names.  The numbers are the hardest.  Keep
trying and they will become easier and easier.
Achada