Nancy Jean,

Just heard my niece is going to be in her new home in Pico for three months
starting February.  I guess it must be finished or close to it.  I still do
not know where in Pico it is but I will ask my sis who lives close to her
to find out for me.  I plan on visiting there one of these years.

Happy New Year Everyone.

God Bless, "E"