Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:30:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Valente from Pico
From: bellema...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Nancy Jean,

Just heard my niece is going to be in her new home in Pico for three months
starting February.  I guess it must be finished or close to it.  I still do not
know where in Pico it is but I will ask my sis who lives close to her to find
out for me.  I plan on visiting there one of these years.

Happy New Year Everyone.

God Bless, "E"