Hi Amy,

If you do decide to have your father take the Family Finder test with Family
Tree DNA be sure to join the Azores DNA Project first to order your test.
This is the link http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Azores/default.aspx
Click "Join Request" and at the bottom there is a link "Purchase A Test To
Join This Project".  Click that and follow instructions.

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

Azores DNA Project Co-Administrators