Dear Hermano,

Thank you so much for the information you sent.  I have been trying without
success to find Barbara's birth record and information about her parents.

We were in touch before, and I think we established that we are third
cousins.  Give me a couple of days to get my information together, and I'll
send you a copy so we can compare notes.

Thanks again, and best wishes,
Nancy