Thanks, Maria.  I think that makes us third cousins once removed.  I didn't
have the names of Barbara's maternal grandparents or the names and dates of
all the children, so you've given me starting points for a lot of
additional research.  I probably won't have time for any serious research
until the middle of June, but if I turn up anything new about this family,
I'll let you know.

Thanks again, and best wishes,
Nancy