  From: eric edgar
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 2:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Searching Madruga, Cardoza - Azores

  Ginny,

  Here is the birth record for their son, Arthur. Iy shows Manuel birthplace as
Pico. From my family research in Pico, I know that Pereira Madruga is seen
often in the Lajes das Pico Concelho, Cardoso is also concentraed in that area.

  Since you have a birthdate, you should take look throug the parish records at
the NNEPS site for the area.
  http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/genealogias.html

  Eric Edgar