Fawn U (because we have more than one Fawn on this list),

Emigration out of the Azores are the Passaportes.  They exist for the 3
ports of Ponta Delgada on Sao Miguel, Angra on Terceira, and Horta on Faial
(Fayal is the old spelling).  Ponta Delgada has the most gaps in their
records and Faial's are the most complete.

They are coming online, but nothing has been added in a few years. Nothing
has been posted for the port of Horta either.  So you can write to the
archive in Horta and ask them to look, or hire a researcher.  Either way,
you need to use the Portuguese spellings of the names, as they didn't use
Anglicized versions of their names over there.

Joseph = Jose.  Mary = Maria.  I don't have a Gertrude in my tree, so I'm
unsure on that one.  Others will let you know.

You will need to include the ages too.  You want them to find the right
family.  How old was Jose in 1893 and Gertrude and Mary?
Achada