Good Day,

I am attempting to find the ship log for my GG Grandparents.  With the help
of wonderful contributors on this page, I was able to finally find out the
correct surname of my GG Grandfather, but I still can't locate any ship log
for my G. Grandmother, their daughter and him.

*Jose daRosa Fialho* (born approx 1872), his wife *Gertrudes (Garcia) daRosa
* (born 3/28/1872) and their daughter *Maria 'Mary'* (born 8/22/1889)
immigrated *from Horta, Fayal* to America *in 1893*.  They lived in
Cambridge, MA in 1899/1900.  Another *daughter*, *Margarida (*born
7/7/1892), *may have also traveled with them*.  (I am not sure what port
they may have come into upon arrival in America.)

I believe that *Jose only used daRosa* (dropped Fialho) *when they
immigrated*, yet I am not 100% on this.  *Once in  America*, 'Fialho' was
not used as part of the *surname, only shows in documents as daRosa and/or
Rosa*.

As always, your guidance is greatly appreciated.

~Happiness and Peace~

Fawnie  (Fawn U)