From: Cindy D <kcci...@aol.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, March 30, 2013 10:25:44 AM
Subject: Re: Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Fw: Portuguese Recipes website.

I hate to go off-topic, but I need some help.  Since I posted this, I make
cacoila at least once a year now, so my 85yr old mom gets a taste of
Portuguese.  I've refined the recipe from those I've collected on the web.
Funny because I must have some DNA memory of it as it smells so dam familiar
and
comforting when it's cooking.  Today is Cacciola day again.

anyway, my question is, would someone please give me the correct spelling, from
the Azorean way.  And would someone please write it out phonetically so I know
how to pronounce it.  I'm sure I'm butchering it more than the beef.

CindyD

Terrific web site Arlene, Thanks!