Some of this record is difficult for me to read.
1910 US Census, Oakland, Ward 7, Alameda County CA
Manuel Martin 31, came to US 1899? where is he born?  It had Portugal and
it is crossed out and says ?? wife Florence 28 came to US ?? dau. Mary 2 b.
CA.  I have them in 1920, 1930, 1940 census records he born in either
Azores or Brazil and she born in Azores.  Listed next is his brother Frank
and wife?? and niece ??.  I hope to eventually find out where in Azores
they came from and their parents.  I believe Florence maiden name is also
Martin.

Guess it might also be on FHC census records.

Thank you "E"
PS:  Happy 94th birthday Lionel, Happy 80th birthday to my hubby.