I will be arriving on a transatlantic cruise in Horta on May 8th. I'll be
there only one day. I'd like to know if anyone knows of a English speaking
taxi driver that would take me to Feteira. I want to see the area where my
father's family lived, the church where they were all baptized and married.
I have a short time as the ship is in port 8 hours before we leave for
Ponta Delgada where I have a tour guide booked for Ponta Garca, my mother's
family's village.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks, Pat