 Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:34:48 -0700
From: sherilan...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help reading a name

I need help reading a name from a birth record which I have attached.  It is #5
which begins at the bottom left hand side of the page and continues at the top
right.  The name of the child is Regina.
The name of the father is Francisco______________ (I cannot read what comes
after his name)The name of the mother is Maria da Gloria
I can't make out the name of the Godparents either.
I think I have been able to pick out that Francisco is from the Village of
Praia on the Island of Graciosa, that his mother is named Maria Espirito
Santo.The parents of Maria da Gloria are Manuel Machado and Maria Isabela.
Thank you in advance for help in reading this document.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores?hl=en.