Wow, it makes all the difference in the world.  I was looking for
Regina daughter of Francisco Camillo and Maria Da Gloria.  The mother
of Francisco being Maria Espirito Santo and the parents of Maria da
Gloria be Maneul Machado and Isabel Josefa.

Francisco Camillo from Village of Praia, Island of Graciosa

Looks like I missed by a long shot on this one.  Thanks to all for the
help.

Sheri Fenley
Stockton, California