Cheri ~

Good info. thank for sharing.  Went on a number of my 1880 census  records,
and not a one had the name of "who said it".  Darn!  That  would have been
very useful, as my Grt Grand Parents ages very between 1870 and  1920 by 15
yrs.

Ally

In a message dated 5/9/2013 3:49:44 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,