Repost for Catherine Lewis, teeslouise at gmail.com

Hello all. I'm new to the group and the research and on somewhat of a time
crunch to get some information before my father passes away of cancer at
the young age of 67. The information I have now is this:

My great great grandfather Captain Joseph Lewis Brown or Joseph Brown Lewis
(I believe surnames got mixed at one point between the 1890 and 1900
census) born January 1827 in Faial da Terra or just Faial. I believe he met
his wife Jane or Jennie (possible middle name L and born dec 1848 also in
the azores but unsure where) on the ship from azores to US. They married in
1866. Joseph was a sea captain and they eventually ended up in hampden
highlands, Maine. They had 2 children: Joseph L. Brown (my great
grandfather) and Willie L. Brown is written on the census but he must have
passed because he just disappeared from my research.

Looking for any information on Joseph Lewis Brown/Jose Luis Brum ? and his
wife as well as their parents and family....oh and I'm sure this is a
pretty obvious one but I do remember that Joseph Lewis browns dad was a
farmer and may have also been named Jose. Thanks for any assistance!!!

Catherine (Portland, Maine. 30 years young)