Doreen,

Jose Machado Joaquin is my third cousin 3 times removed!  I am cousins
with your friend!

Marie Pleasant

In a message dated 7/19/2013 11:56:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ro...@lightspeed.net writes:

Thank  you Eric and Gayle.  This was very helpful. Now my friend has very
nice  tree that almost goes up to the 10 generations. I think she will be
very  happy.  She has been wanting me to help her for years so she could give
it to her children.  This a beautiful start for their family  history.  I
would not have been able to give them so much with your  guidance.  Thanks D

-----Original  Message-----
From: goodw...@aol.com
Sent: Jul 18, 2013 5:00 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Lajes,  Pico Baptism Records 1906

Doreen,

Go to  this website:
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=Lajes;lang=en;p=jose+machado;n=joaquim;oc=1

I've enclosed an image of the  page.

Gayle

-----Original  Message-----
From: rondo ranch <ro...@lightspeed.net>
To: azores  group <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 11:02  am

I'm helping a friend start her family tree.  I have very little to go on
and   now there seems to be a large gap in the records for Lajes.  I'm looking
for
 Mary Jo Joaquin born on 9/2/1906 in Lajes, Pico.  She is the child of Jose
 Machado Joaquin and Maria Rosa.  Jose Machado Joaquin was born 11/1861 in
Lajes
 and his wife was born 2/1868 in the same village.  Jose is the child of
Antonio
 Machado Joaquin and Catarina L. Macedo both born in Lajes on unknown
dates.
 Maria Rosa was the daughter of Antonio da Rosa and Catarina da Rosa(?),
both
 born in Lajes on unknown dates.  Maybe I'm reading the records wrong but
there
 are not very many pages listed on the CCA site for this village at this
time
 period. Can anyone help me get back on track?  Does any one know about the
 Joaquin family in Lajes? Thanks Doreen Caetano Jungk

 --
 For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
(vacation)

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No  Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue  area on the right
that says
"Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit  my membership."
To unsubscribe  from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to  azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.