From: Tomas Leal
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:09 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Listing childless marriages?

Is it correct to list all marriages of an ancestor, even those that produced no
children?

In building my family tree, I have been showing all marriages, even those that
ended in divorce or death but without children. Someone recently questioned
whether it is "correct" to list non-relatives who do not factor into genealogy
because there were no children. My stand is that whatever happened in the
family--birth, marriage, death--gets shown.

What do others on this list do?

Tomás