Here's the main information off the record:  Marriage date 28-Apr-1904

Manuel de Sousa Brazil, single, 23 years old, worker.  Legitimate son of
Joao de Souza Brazil and Maria Ermelinda do Coraçao de Jesus.

Laura Faustina do Coraçao de Jesus, 24 years old, homemaker.  Legitimate
daughter of Manuel Silveira Brazil and Barbara Faustina do Coraçao de
Jesus, this one being natural of the Parish of Sam Thiago (S. Tiago) of
Ribeira Seca, where she was baptized.  The others of Nossa Senhora do
Rosario, Topo, where they were baptized and both parishioners of this
Parish and living in S. Thome.

You will note Manuel's parents names are different from Ana's birth record,
which may be an error and it will require more research.  You may need to
search for Manuel's birth record to ensure you have the correct set of
parents, or find other children's birth records.

Good luck.

Margaret Vicente

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Courtney L <courtneylui...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Oh I understand now and yes will you please translate it for me. The only
> person that reads and speaks Portuguese in my family is my grandpa and he
> plays dumb saying he doesn't understand haha. But thank you so much for
> your help my grandpa and his siblings will be glad to hear that we finally
> got information on there mom you have been a major help!
> Thank you
> Courtney Luis

Margaret M Vicente