________________________________
 De: Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>
Para: azores <azores@googlegroups.com>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 3 de Setembro de 2013 21:00
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Records question att. Courtney Luis & Margaret
Vicente

Marcio,

I don't think Courtney was looking for Laura's birth record but in any case,
found in Topo.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-TOPO-B-1870-1879/SJR-CH-TOPO-B-1870-1879_item1/P188.html

Margaret Vicente

I looked in Topo and Ribeira Seca.

--
>For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation)
>mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
>http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
>that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
>---
>email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

> --
>For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation)
>mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
>http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
>that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
>---

Margaret M Vicente