Shirl, Thank you so much for your help. I have heard that supposedly our
line came from Spain. Then to Azores, then some went to New Bedford,Mass,
one to Brazil to open a coffee plantation, , some to Calif. It is so
difficult to figure out last names since many were changed when they left
the Azores it is rather like a mystery. And many people are now deceased so
trail hard to follow. But I figure those islands were so small and like a
small town most people knew one another. Have a wonderful day!!