Hi Nancy

The bad news is that you can't get the book on inter library loan. The good
news is that you can get it immediately, as it's published exclusively as
an e-book:
http://www.xinxii.com/en/naufragios-outros-eventos-nos-mares-das-flores-do-corvo-p-339933.html

And while I'm at it, I can't avoid posting the link to the author's much
more famous book, the one listing all the marriages in Flores:
http://www.xinxii.com/en/casais-das-flores-do-corvo-p-339506.html

Unfortunately, it seems the ebooks haven't been selling well enough to get
him to re-issue and continue his "Famílias da Ilha das Flores" series. I
guess most of us who research Flores bought the paper books when they were
the only option. It's a shame, as these books are really just lists of
people, and it's a lot easier to find what you're looking for in an ebook.
And for non-portuguese reader, it's trivial to copy+paste from the ebook
into Google Translate, and at least get an ideia of the text.

João