I was searching on the CCA site for a death record for someone in my
Ginetes line.  I thought I had the right person but now I see another word/
name in the documents after his name that makes me wonder. I have a
marriage record for Manuel de Sousa Carvalho x Anna da Estrella . But
in the death record I found, I read  'Manuel Carvalho Salanca' who
was married to Anna de Estrella .Sometimes I am seeing ' Lomba' after some
names and I assume this is a place but is there an area of Ginetes called '
Salanca?'   or could this be a last name and maybe I have the wrong death
record.

Terri Santos
researching Agua d'Alto, Agua de Pau, Ginetes, Vila Franca Sao Pedro and
Sao Miguel,