You may be able to get an html page that shows all the descendants of your
most distant ancestor. Search for an individual, then go to that page and
there should be a link for descendants. Select the number of generations.
Here is a small sample of what you will get. I don't know if Gaspar is the
earliest in the database. It's not the greatest way to do it, but at least
you can save the data to a local computer and copy it into whatever program
you have. Hope this of some help-not the answer you were hoping for, but at
least it's something.

Diane George

Descendants of Gaspar Garcia Sarmento

 <http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?m=D;i=198>
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?>

To the grandchildren.

Gaspar Garcia Sarmento
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=198> , born about 1631,
died on 28 August 1701, Sao Mateus Pico Azores (age at death: possibly 70
years old).
Married before 1675 to Maria Rodrigues
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=199> , died on 10 July
1726, with

*       Ana ? <http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=201> ,
born on 1 October 1679, died (yes).

Married before 1675 to Maria Rodrigues
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=255> , died on 10 July
1726, with

*       Ana ? <http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=364> ,
born on 1 October 1679, died (yes).
*       Antonio Garcia
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=202> , died on 7
January 1746.
*       Pedro Garcia
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=203> , born on 2 July
1675, died on 14 November 1696 (age at death: 21 years old).

Married before 1675 to Maria Rodrigues
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=343> , died on 10 July
1726, with

*        <http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=197> Maria
Garcia, born - Calheta Nesquim Pico Azores, died on 17 August 1713, Sao
Mateus Pico Azores.
Married before 1685 to Baltazar Vieira Fagundas
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=196> , born - Calheta
Nesquim Pico Azores, died on 6 June 1723, Sao Mateus Pico Azores, with

*       Pascoa Bettencourt
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=208> , born on 18
January 1685, died on 2 November 1751 (age at death: 66 years old).
Married on 9 June 1732, Sao Mateus, to Joao Bettencourt
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=215> , born on 22
October 1693, Sao Mateus, died on 20 October 1766, Sao Mateus (age at death:
72 years old).
*       Gaspar Garcia
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=129> , born on 6
February 1687, Candelaria Pico Azores, died on 27 May 1735, Candelaria Pico
Azores (age at death: 48 years old).
Married to Maria Pereira
<http://www.portugueseancestry.com:2317/Garcia2003?i=192> , born about 1685,
Candelaria Pico Azores, died (yes).