Hello List,

Cheri is traveling and asked me to post this. I am sure she will add to it
when she gets back tonight.

Family Tree DNA has started their Christmas Sale and it will run from today
through December 21, 2013.  While there are several kits on sale they are
featuring the Y-DNA-37  for $119 and the Full Mt-DNA for $169. There are
other test on sale as well see list at this link.  http://goo.gl/TRFBdH

The Family Finder test remains at its low price of $99.

To order a test use this link and log in with your kit and password to order
an additional test.  Or if you are new or want to order a test for a
relative or friend join the Azores DNA Project follow the link here as well:

http://goo.gl/vDrjA3

Questions can be directed to the Administrators.

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

Azores DNA Project Co-Administrators