  From: Lee
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 4:43 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Sao Roque baptism record

  I need a little help with the baptism of Joao (right page).  Son of Joaquim
Joze and Roza Jacinta

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-B-1828-1834/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-B-1828-1834_item1/P189.html

  I know it's November 1831, patenral grandparents are Caetano? Joao and
Francisca Roza  (not sure what the Caetano means - a title?)

  Maternal are: Joao Rebello?  (is his surname?) and Francisca de Jesus.

  Any/all help greatly appreciated....just need a little help with the
grandparnes names........

  Thanks!

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail