I never said I was unappreciative because I do appreciate all their work. I
posted this because I am excited at how far they have come and all the
records they have  added so fa't far.

Cheri, I can I can't find the old email, but I am pretty sure they said
they would add Sao Miguel before Grasioso or Faial. I do believe they have
added other places at the same time as they have added more records to Sao
Miguel.