Listers,
Anyone skeptical about Joao don't be. I have used him and he is wonderful!!

Karen Medeiros-Huffman

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM, joao ventura <hero...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Listers,
>
> For those that don't have the time, the patience, or just because they
> don't want to do their genealogy research, you can contact me to do it!
>
>  I am based in the Azores and cover all the islands. I research documents
> and provide copies, transcriptions and translations of the documents.
>
> For further information, please contact me privatly at: hero...@yahoo.com
>
> João Ventura
> Terceira

Hugs and Blessings from Karen (Medeiros) Huffman in Paso Robles, CA USA

Searching for Medeiros and Cabral in Sao Miguel, Santos, Silva and Costa in
Terceira Acores.

Searching for Anderson and Swanson in Sweden and Schaeffer and Schommer in
Germany.